- Give top priority to worship and faithful use of of the Word and Sacrements
- Provide Chirstian education for all members to grow in faith and equip them for ministries
- Develop a positive attitude among our members toward Christian discipleship and how we can better use our time, talents and treasures for the Lord
- Reach out to the lost in our community through witnessing and to support the mission efforts of WELS
- Seek full involvement of our entire Christian family through fellowship groups and service opportunities
Coming to our services should be a time of worship and fellowship, but also of mental strengthening. Sermons are understandable but yet stimulating to the mind with respect to accurate doctrine and implication.